Region IV Public School districts contract with LCSC to receive regional health, safety and environmental management assistance services.
This is a cooperative program with the MN Department of Education to provide assistance in the development and implementation of an effective health and safety program throughout a district. It also assists directly in the identification and application process for health and safety capital projects through the state health and safety levy.
Management Assistance assists districts with the following:
- Build and maintain an on-going and effective health and safety program
- Identify and prioritize health and safety issues
- Apply for health and safety levy monies through the Dept. of Education
- Educate on health and safety topics through workshops and presentations
- Monitor health and safety programs for effectiveness
- Implementation of new regulations as rule changes occur
- Provide regional on-site expert assistance in health and safety issues
Jane Eastes is the LCSC Regional Management Assistance provider. She can be reached at 218-739-3273 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.