MembershipBecoming a member of LCSC is easy and provides you with quick access to a variety of services.Who Is Eligible?Membership is available to all government, educational and non-profit organizations. Many growth opportunities are free with membership.Our current membership is large and diverse. Cities, counties, public and private schools, nonprofits of all sizes, faith-based organizations, and higher educational institutions are members of LCSC.As a member, you can select any services offered by LCSC. Some services, such as Cooperative Purchasing, are free with membership. Others are funded through a fee-for-services arrangement or through our many grant programs.Benefits of MembershipMembership comes with access to:
For a membership form and pricing information, please contact Jane Eastes at firstname.lastname@example.org - or call (218) 739-3273.
- Members-only pricing on nearly 60 contracts through the Cooperative Purchasing Connection
- Numerous workshops and regional meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Technology trainings
- Experienced consultants in specialized educational issues
- Current health insurance pools and wellness programs
- Participation in the Health & Safety program
- Student academic challenge programs
- Newsletter on relevant topics and issues
- And much more...