Health & Safety Services
On-Site Professional Assistance for your Employee Safety Program
The LCSC Health & Safety Program consists of trained professionals dedicated to helping our members build, implement and maintain strong safety programs in the workplace. Services provided are on-site. Contact LCSC's Manager of Health & Safety, Rick Brynildson, for more information.
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about LCSC's Health & Safety Services.
- MN Licensed Asbestos Inspectors
- MN Licensed Asbestos Management Planners
- Certified Playground Safety Inspectors
- Certified Forklift Trainers
- MN Department of Health Certified Lead Inspectors
- Basic Workplace Safety Certification
- Certified American Heart Association Trainers
Together We Achieve...
Safer and healthier workplaces for all employees.
Health & Safety TeamMelissa MattsonDirector of Administrative ServicesDirect: 218-737-6507Jeff PreussHealth & Safety FacilitatorDirect: 218-737-6513Rick BrynildsonManager of Health & SafetyDirect: 218-737-6555Wayne StephensHealth & Safety Facilitatorwstephens@lcsc.orgDirect: 218-737-6543Jason PeralaHealth & Safety FacilitatorDirect: 218-737-6533Linette HansonHealth & Safety AssistantDirect: 218-737-6529