Becoming a member of LCSC is easy and provides you with quick access to a variety of services.Membership is available to all government, educational and nonprofit organizations. Many growth opportunities are free with membership. Our current membership is large and diverse. Cities, counties, public and private schools, nonprofits of all sizes, faith-based organizations, and higher educational institutions are members of LCSC. As a member, you can select any services offered by LCSC. Several services, such as Cooperative Purchasing, are free with membership. Others are funded through a fee-for-services arrangement or through our many grant programs.
Benefits of Membership
Services provided with membership:
- Regional Networking Meetings (job-alike)
- Regional Newsletters
- Cooperatively Bid Contract Pricing on Multiple Goods and Services
- Online Supply Ordering Through the Express Marketplace
- Employee Health Insurance Pools (for governmental members only)
- Assistance with Nonprofit Resources
- Use of the LCSC Meeting Rooms (catering fee may apply)
- Member Discounts on Professional Development Workshops
- And much more!
Services provided through a fee-for-service arrangement:
- Payroll and Business Services
- Technology Consulting and Services
- Health and Safety Consulting and Services
- Educational Consulting and Services
- Special Education Consulting and Services
- All tailored to meet member's needs!
For a membership form and pricing information, please contact:
Deputy Executive Director